The Flash (2023)

Le coin des adaptations cinématographiques des héros DC.
Brutal Destr0y333r
Super Héros

Re: The Flash (2022)

Message par Brutal Destr0y333r »

oui y en aura
Alakazou
Super Héros

Message par Alakazou »

Fort probablement un petit trailer de behind the scene comme pour suicide squad l’année passée
Vittorini a écrit : Admettons qu'un film Flash finisse par sortir avant la prochaine décennie : Je suis pas certain d'aller le voir.
Black Alakadam le Marvelite
Vittorini
Super Légende

Message par Vittorini »

Alakazou a écrit : 11 août 2021 14:39 Fort probablement un petit trailer de behind the scene comme pour suicide squad l’année passée
J’imagine que ce qui a leaké il y a quelques semaines était probablement prévu pour le Fandome ?

Ce serait dommage d’avoir déjà grillé cette cartouche :/
The Zizi Too Fast Squad likes this message
Resendes a écrit : 22 oct. 2021 14:16 Jute 2 secondes
Resendes a écrit : 19 juil. 2023 15:05 Ah oui tu es chaud ! Je t'envie haha
Alakazou
Super Héros

Message par Alakazou »

C’est une hypothèse à laquelle je souscris, puisque les leaks semblent venir d’un trailer de ce genre
Vittorini a écrit : Admettons qu'un film Flash finisse par sortir avant la prochaine décennie : Je suis pas certain d'aller le voir.
Resendes
Super Légende

Message par Resendes »

C'est loin encore 2 mois :(
urbanvspanini10
Super Elite

Message par urbanvspanini10 »

Jason Todd a écrit : 05 août 2021 21:13 Rumeur venue de The Direct dont je ne connais pas la réputation : le deuxième Barry Allen vu sur les photos de tournage serait le méchant du film !

https://thedirect.com/article/flash-mov ... -exclusive
Inévitablement ils commenceraient avec ce méchant donc.

Plutôt déçu à ce moment là.
Sondage du meilleur event DC 2nd Tour 2/2 :https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link
Ludovic448
Super Expérimenté

Message par Ludovic448 »

Michael Keaton a terminé de tourner sa partie sur le tournage du film. Ben Affleck commence en Septembre. On peut donc supposer qu'ils ne seront pas à l'écran ensemble ? même avec l'histoire de doublures cascades ça me paraît compromis...
"Pour triompher, le mal n'a besoin que de l'inaction des gens de bien." :s:
Alakazou
Super Héros

Message par Alakazou »

Ça veut rien dire
Ludovic448
Super Expérimenté

Message par Ludovic448 »

I recently got the chance to speak with cinematographer Henry Braham for an exclusive interview about his excellent work on another DC movie, The Suicide Squad, and during our conversation I asked him about his work on The Flash given that the film is currently in production. While Braham was tight-lipped, he echoed comments he made about The Suicide Squad being compelling as a movie first and foremost, and not just a “superhero movie”:

“[The Flash is] going great. I mean, it's a complex movie, and it's a fantastic concept of bringing in the generations of these kind of comic books. Again, it's not really a comic book movie. It's not based in reality, but it’s a much more kind of technically complex — I think all the filmmakers are really keen that the technical complexity of the storytelling doesn't get in the way of just good quality filmmaking. Hopefully, I don't think it'll ever come across as a superhero movie. It will come across as a movie, and that's what it is. I think that's the way these things need to go. We need to be making great, great, great films that happen to have superheroes who have truthful characters behind them, with all the character flaws that we find in humanity.”

While Braham declined to discuss the film’s tone, he did talk about working with Keaton and the rest of the cast, and teased the film’s large scope:

“It's a pleasure working with the cast, as they're fantastic. Michael, of course, is a genius, and it's wonderful to see him recreate that role but in the present day. It’s wonderful. I think the movie has a massive scope, and I'm lucky to be able to work on movies I'd like to go and see. I'm not really interested in comic book movies. I'm interested in movies that take me on a journey, an emotional journey and a visual journey.”

The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 cinematographer also spoke briefly about the technological challenge of showcasing The Flash’s powers, which we’ve now seen a couple of different ways between the theatrical cut of Justice League and The Snyder Cut. But for Braham and the filmmakers behind The Flash movie, their goal is for the audience to forget about the technology and get wrapped up in the story:

“I think it can be beautiful, and it can be emotional. On the one hand, you have the kind of technical thing of when, what, and how. But it's like all filmmaking, it's about kind figuring out an idea so that you don't really think about it. You don't think, ‘Oh.’ It becomes a natural part of the storytelling, so yeah. It’s fairly enjoyable, and fun to do.”

The Flash filming is winding down but Braham is staying busy in the comic book realm, as he’s next set to reteam with Gunn on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, which starts filming in November.

"Pour triompher, le mal n'a besoin que de l'inaction des gens de bien." :s:
Alakazou
Super Héros

Message par Alakazou »

Répondre