The Batman (2022)

Le coin des adaptations cinématographiques des héros DC.
Batman293
Super Héros

Re: The Batman (2022)

Message par Batman293 »

Me demande quel est le film (ou les films) bascule qui ont fait passer Pattinson d'acteur prometteur à vrai talent de sa génération. Peut-être que Jason aurait une idée.
Darkseid~sama
Super Elite

Message par Darkseid~sama »

Cosmopolis le début de la bascule
Et je dirais que la ou on a commencé à vraiment le mettre sur un pied d'estale, The Rover ou Lost City of Z
Batman293
Super Héros

Message par Batman293 »

Merci pour les détails !
Resendes
Super Légende

Message par Resendes »

Il y avait également Good Time que Jasou avait cité et effectivement Robert fait une très belle performance et le film est intéressant et bien rythmé.
Jason Todd
Super Légende

Message par Jason Todd »

Comme disait Dark', c'est vraiment Cosmopolis qui a montré que Pattinson non seulement c'était autre chose que Twilight, mais c'était surtout un acteur prêt à être dirigé par des auteurs car cela l'intéressait.

C'est la bascule quasi-unique en fait me semble-t-il car il a immédiatement acquis cette image. Maps to the Star (Cronenberg encore) et The Rover sortent deux ans plus tard ; ce sont des films qui viennent confirmer l'image, mais celle-ci est finalement déjà là.
Batman293
Super Héros

Message par Batman293 »

Robert Pattinson :

"When you start playing Batman - and I guess it's the same for everyone before me -, you got your idea of the character. Except that you quickly realize that if you want to play him 'for real', it's gonna be far more complicated than that. If you just want to tell yourself 'Okay, it's Batman, nothing special', you will loose your self-confidence. 'What am I doing in this suit ? It's stupid.' So, you need strong foundations, really believe what you have done to create the character. By the way, Bruce Wayne does nothing else: he must convince himself that he is Batman when he wears the suit."

"The interesting thing is that this Batman practically lives in the gutter. He's nowhere at home except on the street when he's wearing the costume. He lives a criminal life, but without committing crimes ! I felt like I could get something out of that. Anyway, I could only play a superhero if he was really dirty! (laughs)"

EDIT : "Something spoke to me in this character. And yet, I had never thought about it, I never even auditioned for a superhero movie. I was doing completely opposite cinema and I was very happy to shoot in weird movies."

Matt Reeves :

"I absolutely wanted to tell this new story as if it was happening in the real world. I was very inspired by the raw look of comics such as Batman: Ego or Batman : Year One. Batman isn't a traditional superhero, by the way he's not even really a superhero. His only power, is anonymity. It's a guy trying to settle his neurosis by playing the vigilante. He is almost addicted to that, as you can be for a drug. I got a real revelation when I re-read Year One from Frank Miller: there is nothing functional or practical about being Batman. How do you go for a walk in town? You can't even be Bruce Wayne, because he is too famous! In the comics, Wayne takes briefly the identity of someone who looks like Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver. Wonderful idea. Miller tried to anchor something improbable, which is Batman, in a form of reality. He wonders what would happen 'in real life'. And for it to work, you need a third iteration of the character. This is the kind of idea that guided us a lot in the conception of the film."

"The detective aspect occupies a large part of The Batman. And if it has always been an anecdotal element in the other films, the explanation is simple: it's super hard! The big challenge is to explain how and why a guy with a bat suit shows up on a crime scene (laughs). Robert told me something that I love : 'I think you almost have to see him as a shaman in those moments.' And the very fact of being masked sets him apart. He doesn't need to think about how he reacts to others, so his senses are sharpened, his awareness is increased. He's someone who has never dealt with his grief and who puts it under the rug by focusing on the details, by connecting the clues... by becoming a great detective. A pure block of neurosis that investigates, Sherlock Holmes style."

Source : Interview pour Première via https://twitter.com/TheBatmanFilm_
Modifié en dernier par Batman293 le 18 janv. 2022 19:19, modifié 1 fois.
Destroys
Super Expérimenté

Message par Destroys »

Toujours aucune infos/images sur le personnage de Falcone ?

Je trouve ça étonnant, a moins qu'il n'a qu'un tout petit rôle
Batman293
Super Héros

Message par Batman293 »

Destroys a écrit : 18 janv. 2022 19:16 Toujours aucune infos/images sur le personnage de Falcone ?

Je trouve ça étonnant, a moins qu'il n'a qu'un tout petit rôle
D'après la dernière couverture du numéro de Deadline, il y a une interview de John Turturro.
Batman293
Super Héros

Message par Batman293 »

Quelques phrases supplémentaires de la même interview.

Quand Reeves parle de Pattinson :
"I knew that Robert could bring the necessary depth to the character, revealing an inner turmoil on screen. We rely on the character more than on the universe in the end, and for that you need a high-caliber actor. Robert did what no Batman had to do before: show emotions by wearing the costume and the mask. And that's crazy work."

Et quand il parle de ses ambitions pour ce film :
"I told Warner Bros that I had to be given the freedom to do the definitive Batman movie. Impossible to launch halfway into a Batman, impossible to do it as an amateur! Aim for the stars. That doesn't mean we'll get there, but if we leave without ambition, it's bound to be a disaster. I will not have tolerated to miss on the comic book character that I like the most."

"It needed a strong angle. The whole point was to tell, from Batman’s point of view, a story where he would be in free fall, crushed. The trap is to be overwhelmed by the gallery of villains - who have a crazy charisma. The process of solving the crime had to be tied to something very personal to him. He had to be shaken to the very depths of his being. And what is disturbing in this series of murders is that each time, the culprit leaves a card for Batman. He does not understand why we write to him, and it disturbs him a lot : 'No one is supposed to know me'."
Rarrou-52
Super Confirmé

Message par Rarrou-52 »

Ce que dis Matt Reeves est intéressant, mais simplement pour le premier film… J’espère qu’après il embrassera le partie fantastique du personnage et son univers, c’est ma seul et unique crainte par rapport à ce film.
Ce côté « ultra réaliste »
This may be the only thing I do that matters. TDKR
Répondre